Friday, April 24, 2009

well done :)

i'm missing u badly my silly blog :) and uan was driving me insane , first of all , i couldn't imagine how can i pass it . but , i did it well . hha . such a dream . well , 5 days later seemed like a hell . i spent my (almost) time in my room . i was so DARK . 

first day , i got bahasa indonesia , yeahh , i'm truly indonesian . but , it's been so hard for me to find the main idea of any paragraph . i guess it's just . . pertanyaan gag penting . almost my mates said that bahasa was so hard to do . and next , i got biology , not expected . i'm not so well in memorized lesson , but i think , i passed it well .

ok , second day , i got english . my favourite lesson :)

third day ( well , i called it as HELL day ) , i couldn't expect ! math was soooooooooooooo shit ! more more more more more hard than physics i bet . i can't convey how hard it is into a word .

fourth day was physics , scary lesson . lol . but almost said that they did it well . ( saya juga dongg . amin )

the last one , chemistry . i love this part mostly :) thx my mr. untitled . tho the cctv in my class did a shit rotation .

well , ( capek gw ngomong bahasa inggris ) i hope i get the best result , tho it'll not perfect , but it can be perfect for my life , hopefully .

thx folks for ur attention !

No comments: