Friday, September 03, 2010

I Dream About These

For honest, I'm kinda mommy's little girl. I always dream to be a backpacker, to visit and discover other world. Alone. I love these places so. Don't know why, I am terribly curious.

Socotra. Wikipedia defines Socotra as a small archipelago of four islands in the Indian Ocean.The island is very isolated and through the process of specification, a third of its plant life is found nowhere else on the planet. It has been described as the most alien-looking place on Earth (Hah? Surely?). Socotra is part of the Republic of Yemen. Sounds cool huh? For sure, Socotra's plant is something like plants in tales. Also the animals.


My senior at high school told me that her cousin who works as stewardess had been stay there. She said that Socotra's wind blew tightly and hotter than Indonesia. But, Beautiful.
















My second dream is Istanbul. Istanbul is the largest city in Turkey and 5th largest city proper in the world with a population of 12.8 million, also making it the second largest metropolitan area in Europe by population, and the largest metropolitan city proper. I wanna join exchange in AIESEC and go to there, but something about financial is crap. huh. As I know in AIESEC, Istanbul is a great destination. But unfortunately, my friend who wears hijab rejected to be intern there.
















Nothing is impossible, as long as you believe.


Socotra & Istanbul main info taken from Wikipedia
Click image for larger & link

No comments: