Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Late Holiday

Sorry for being late to say this.. Happy Ied and Minal Aidzin Wal Faidzin. I spent my Ied holiday almost at my room, I was sick. Totally suck actually. So, I decided to go to Museum Satwa at Batu, Malang with my bf last monday. He skipped his class -.-" and luckyly I was free. a late holiday, but it was awesome cause I felt like enjoy with the trip and no more traffic. And, I was really surprise with Secret Zoo, kewl. Ok, here is the picture taken by my BF. I love his wide lens :) And fyi,The Virgin's vc (Belahan Jiwa) shooted here.



































Loc
Museum Satwa & Secret Zoo, Batu, Malang.
What I Wore
Blazer: Yuan, mangga dua | Basic Bat Tee: Connexion | Jeans Legging: Cotton club
Shoes: Amanda Jane's by be-bob | Bag: Chisel | DIY Chain Necklace
My Mom's Bracelet | Watch: Casio 

Rate For This Place:
*****
Awesome!

No comments: