Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Photoshoot for 2ndhand Shoppe's Lookbook

A very late post :( Hello bloggy, I'm super busy now, a lotta works with a minimum time. Now, I'm organizing a soccer tournament tittled "Rektor Cup", doing my own brand new fashion business (yippie!) , and.... studying (of course with lots of task and to do list). Speaking of business project, I will launch my shoes line soon. Named "MANC". I work with my bf. He's a shoeaholic and good at everything about shoes. Actually the name  means "people from manchester, UK" but MANC stands for MAN + Cewek. Cewek means Women in bahasa. Simply, it means my shoes line designed for man and women. Don't miss our pre-season lookbook, soon will drop on this blog.

In the other hand, my friend, Ista, ask me to be a model for her shop's lookbook. 2ndhand shoppe sells high-quality secondhand stuffs with affordable price. Very recommended :) find lot of branded thingy there.

So here's the sneak peek of their lookbook. Don't forget to take a click on their blog!

2ndhand Shoppe's Lookbook
x
Hendietta and I







No comments: